In addition to the feeling of pure bliss you get when soaking tired feet in a warm Himalayan Pink Salt bath, there are health benefits as well!
- Pink salt is anti-bacterial and kills germs. If you have athletes foot or foot odor, you can benefit from a foot soak in Himalayan salt
- In a regular bath, moisture is actually extracted from the skin. In a Himalayan Salt Bath, minerals are absorbed while toxins are released into the bath water via osmosis. The inside of your body and the outside of your feet are detoxified through this process.
- Contains over 84 minerals and elements and is known as the purest salt on earth.
- Reduces inflammation and helps the pH balance of your skin.
- Stimulates circulation, promotes cellular regeneration and moisture retention in dry, irritated skin – helpful for those with Diabetes.
- Produces spiritual and mental balance, lightens depression and negativity, helps regulate sleep, relieves stress and restores all around harmony.
You Will Need:
- A foot bath or bowl big enough for your feet
- Warm water (not hot)
- About a 1/2 a cup of The Real Co. Himalayan Pink Salt
- Soak feet in bath for up to an hour.
- When you remove your feet, do not rinse, pat dry. (The salt will act as a deodorizer and anti-bacterial for hours afterwards)
- Give yourself a mini-spa experience. Light some candles, put on your favorite relaxation music!
- Create a homemade exfoliant by mixing 2 Tablespoons of Himalayan Pink Salt with one Tablespoon of Coconut Oil. Rub this on your feet about five minutes before you are ready to end your soak. Concentrate on rough areas. Put feet back in soak for last five minutes.
NORTHEAST – Kings and Balducci
TEXAS – H-E-B